| PRE-EXECUTION CHECKLIST
• What are the lessons learned from the last time the training was conducted? Are they integrated?
• Has the OPFOR been equipped and trained (if applicable)?
• Are slice elements integrated into planning and execution of training?
• Has a risk assessment been completed? Have safety consideration been completed.
• Are soldiers trained on prerequisite prior to execution?
• Have training ranges and facilities been requested? Has a reconnaissance been conducted?
• Are range or maneuver books on hand?
• Are leaders certified to conduct range operations?
• Are leaders briefed on environment considerations?
• Have convoy clearances been submitted and approved?
• Have TADSS been identified and approved? (TADSS : Training AIDS, Devices, Simulators, Simulations)
• Can trainers properly operate all TADSS and targetry?
• Has Class I (Food) been requested? Does the dining facility and support platoon know?
• Has Class III (Fuel) been requested and picked up?
• Has Class V (Ammo) been requested and picked up?
• Has Transportation been requested?
• Are sufficient expendable supplies on hand?
• Is rehearsal time programmed for trainers?
• Has back brief for chain of command been coordinated?
• Is time scheduled for an AAR?
or Download a complete NCO Leader's book. Click on the desired link to view and download.
|How to make extra money on active duty
If you are strapped for cash then you might need
to get an off duty job to help with all of those
nasty bills. There are a number of easy ways to
get part time job close to post.
Types of Off-duty employment>>>